Churches of Trinity, Newfoundland
Photo courtesy of Thomas Gollnik (Berlin, Germany)
On the foreground, with a green roof, is the Holy Trinity Catholic Church, situated on Ash Street and first erected in 1835. It is rather small as the Catholic population has never been very large.
The more imposing St. Paul's Anglican Church is found in the background. Built in 1892 it is a fine wooden church that has a ceiling resembling an upturned boat. For a larger view of the exterior of this church, consult this page.
© 2004 Claude Bélanger, Marianopolis College